If you’re responsible for attorney marketing, here’s an infographic cheat sheet that tells you where most of your potential legal clients are spending their social media time.
Our thanks to MediaNovak.com for the infographic.
Attorney AdvertisementBecause anything I write on this blog could be construed as attorney advertising, I am putting attorney advertising disclaimers here: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. The hiring of a law firm is a serious decision that should not be based on advertising alone. I'm also going to list some of my current projects so readers can see the actual product that I'm writing about. At the present time, that would include: Dialysis Lawsuit, a Wordpress-built site that is intended to help sign up people who were injured or lost family members due to the recalled dialysis drugs GranuFlo and NaturaLyte, or who suffered serious injuries or the death of a family member due to negligence by the outpatient dialysis center staff. Dialysis Lawsuit is focused broadly on all types of serious dialysis cases, and is not limited to NaturaLyte or GranuFlo lawsuits. The Dialysis Lawsuit site is also integrated with the following social media projects:
- Dialysis Lawsuit Facebook Page;
- Dialysis Lawsuit Google+ Page;
- Dialysis Lawsuit YouTube video channel; and
- Dialysis Lawyer on Twitter (@DialysisLawyer)
- GranuFlo Lawsuit, a Wordpress built site with the unmatched .com extension (http://granuflo-lawsuit.com);
- GranuFlo Lawsuit Facebook Page; and
- GranuFlo Lawsuit Google+ Page.